Finally, some good news in 2020. Not only are we back - but we’re bringing you our next collab as well. First up is Drumcode, a small little techno label led by a lovely fella by the name of Adam Beyer, you heard of it?
’No Defeat No Retreat’ is Adam’s first solo music in 5 years, inspired by his time during lockdown - finally getting time to step away from the madness of day to day life and just sit in the studio and make music. It’s quite a nice sentiment, and I think it’s one we can all relate to this year - so to celebrate we’re rolling out a lovely batch of Millionhands X Drumcode goodness.
This drop is a limited edition release and this is the final stock. We've literally got a handful left, and it was a one-time print run - so no repressing of this one ever.
10 reasons why this is right for you:
1) It's a handsome bastard, just like you (cheeky tickling your bum face)
2) It'll be a welcome addition to your wardrobe
3) Unbeatable Millionhands premium quality
4) Designed & screen-printed in London
5) Bespoke label and neck print detailing
6) Did I mention it's great? well, it is.
7) It’s a collab with one of our favourite techno labels.
8) Six month 'Wear Well' guarantee!
9) Customer Happiness is our raison d'être
10) This tee will make you feel AMAZING. Fact.
Jeezy creezy... Enough already!
How much is postage / shipping?
We post by various methods so prices vary depending on what you've ordered and where it is being sent.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It depends which shipping method you choose, but can be anything from 1 day in UK, if you choose Next Working Day courier or some services can take up to a month if you are ordering from abroad.