More good news. Our last collab with Drumcode got the thumbs up from you guys, so we've agreed to have another dance - this time with 6 pieces to choose from.
Celebrating Layton Giordani's new album New Generation:
“This album is a summary of my life experiences up until this moment. Traveling around the world, living abroad, looking into the future and bringing atmosphere and textures from different places into my music. The evolution of music is a systematic cycle that never ends. It’s a composition of all matters experienced and visualized up until this very moment. From futuristic realms and ambiences, to city soundscapes within our reach; ‘New Generation’ is the future distilled into album form.”
This drop is a timed-release pre-order and each item is made to order. These ship on Wed October 7th, so unlock your letterbox and put the kettle on.
10 reasons why this is right for you:
1) It's a handsome bastard, just like you (cheeky tickling your bum face)
2) It'll be a welcome addition to your wardrobe
3) Unbeatable Millionhands premium quality
4) Designed & screen-printed in London
5) Bespoke label and neck print detailing
6) Did I mention it's great? well, it is.
7) It’s a collab with one of our favourite techno labels.
8) Six month 'Wear Well' guarantee!
9) Customer Happiness is our raison d'être
10) This tee will make you feel AMAZING. Fact.
Jeezy creezy... Enough already!
How much is postage / shipping?
We post by various methods so prices vary depending on what you've ordered and where it is being sent.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It depends which shipping method you choose, but can be anything from 1 day in UK, if you choose Next Working Day courier or some services can take up to a month if you are ordering from abroad.